- How do I use the files?All typefaces come as both .ai and .eps files and as typeable .otf and .ttf files. The illustrator files are better for large scale designs that benefit from being highly detailed.
- Do the typefaces have exclusivity copyright?No, all typefaces can be used by anyone who purchases them.
- Can i use the typefaces for anything?Yes, once purchased you can use them however you wish, the only restraint is that you cannot re-sell them purely as typefaces or part of any font package.
- HOW BIG ARE THE FILES?EACH FILE SIZE VARIES BUT DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF DETAIL THEY CAN BE LARGE. ALTHOUGH A FAST COMPUTER IS BENEFICIAL, USING THE .OTF and .ttf FILES DURING DEVELOPMENT AS POSITIONALS WILL HELP.
- How do I download files?Once purchased you will receive an email giving containing instructions and a link to download the files.
- What version of Illustrator do I need?All typefaces are created for CS3 and later.
- WHY IS VAT ADDED FOR EU CUSTOMERSunfortunately due to the new EU VAT laws all european transactions must have VAT added at the rate of country you are based in. This only affects EU customers and excludes anyone based in the UK.
Hand-painted typefaces available to buy as detailed downloadable vectors.
Join our mailing list to hear about new releases and receive a free sample.